89.5 FM SUBIC BAY RADIO: New Music as of 05 May 2010

New Music as of 05 May 2010


Mainstream Top 40
MILEY CYRUS - Can't Be Tamed
EMINEM - Not Afraid
DRAKE - Find Your Love
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS - I Like It (f/Pitbull)
JASON DERULO - Ridin' Solo
3OH!3 - My First Kiss (f/Ke$ha)
ADAM LAMBERT - If I Had You
ADAM LAMBERT - If I Can't Have You
CHARLIE WARD - I Wanna
JUSTIN BIEBER - U Smile
ONEREPUBLIC - Secrets
ROONEY - I Can't Get Enough

Rhythmic
CECE SEGARRA - Like Me
TRINA - Always (f/Monica)
USHER - There Goes My Baby
BEAT GANG - Mr. Miyagi
BIG 'BOSS' E - Roll Call
DJ NOODLES - Hands High (f/Ace Hood,
Brisco)

Rhythmic
DORROUGH - Get Big
EMINEM - Despicable (Freestyle)
J BRAZIL - Girl I'm Tryin


Hot AC (Adult Contemporary)

SONS OF SYLVIA - Love Left To Lose
KRIS ALLEN - The Truth
SARAH MCLACHLAN - Loving You Is Easy

Alternative
KORN - Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
AUTHORITY ZERO - Get It Right
MENZINGERS - I Was Born
MINUS THE BEAR - My Time
NATIONAL - Bloodbuzz Ohio
SICK PUPPIES - Maybe
SLEIGH BELLS - Crown On The Ground

Active/Mainstream Rock
ALICE IN CHAINS - Lesson Learned
GRACIOUS FEW - Honest Man
c/o www.AllAccess.com