89.5 FM SUBIC BAY RADIO: Music from the Movies

Music from the Movies

We have this special program we do every Friday morning where we play hit songs from the movies. Simply called Soundtracks, the two-hour show follows this particular format that allows us to cover films released circa the 80s and even as far back as the 70s. Being that I host the show (which I utterly enjoy doing), I also do the programming which is a bit time-consuming due to a lot of research involved.

I really love the show, that is why I wanna share with you its first edition. This post, incidentally, also debuts Soundtracks here in Bay FM's blogsite. I will soon post all the other editions as this blog progresses.

So, without further ado, we give you Soundtracks. Enjoy!


1st Hour playlist Guide
What I’ve Done – Linkin Park ( The Transformers 2007)
Life Is A Highway – Rascal Flatts (Cars 2006)
Don’t You Forget About Me – Simple Minds (The Breakfast Club 1985)
I’d Die Without You – PM Dawn (Boomerang 1992)
Unbelievable – EMF (Coyote Ugly 2000)
King Of Wishful Thinking – Go West (Pretty Woman 1990)
You’re A God – Vertical Horizon (Bruce Almighty 2003)
One Thing – Amerie (Hitch 2005)
Independent Woman – Destiny’s Child (Charlie’s Angels 2000)
Way Back Into Love – Hugh Grant & Haley Bennett (Music & Lyrics 2007)
Keep On Loving You – REO Speedwagon (The Last American Virgin 1982)
Hero – Chad Kroeger/ Josey Scott – (Spiderman 2002)


2nd Hour playlist guide
I Wish – Stevie Wonder (Happy Feet 2006)
Drive – Incubus (Surf’s Up 2007)
Footloose – Kenny Loggins (Footloose 1984)
I Say A Little Prayer – Diana King (My Best Friend’s Wedding 1997)
Iris – Goo Goo Dolls (City Of Angels 1998)
Low – Flo-Rida & T-Pain ( Step Up 2 The Streets 2008)
I Want You To Want Me – Letters To Cleo (10 Things I Hate About You 1999)
All The Small Things – Blink 182 (The Clockstoppers 2002)
Try Again – Aaliyah- (Romeo Must Die 2000)
Little Wonders – Rob Thomas (Meet The Robinsons 2007)
I Melt With You – Jason Mraz (50 First Dates 2004)
I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing – Aerosmith (Armageddon 1998)