89.5 FM SUBIC BAY RADIO: New Music as of 01 September 2010

New Music as of 01 September 2010

Mainstream Top 40
CEE LO GREEN - Forget You (FU)
JACKSON HARRIS - Long Story Short
SAM ADAMS - Still I Rise
DIE ANTWOORD - Enter The Ninja
DOWNTOWN FICTION - I Just Wanna Run
HANK & CUPCAKES - Ain't No Love (f/Shane Mauri)
KATY PERRY - Peacock
MARIANAS TRENCH - Cross My Heart

Rhythmic
CALI SWAG DISTRICT - Where You Are
BENNY CASSETTE - God Forgive Me
RICK ROSS - Aston Martin Music (f/Drake)
ARIKA KANE - Ring My Bell
BABY BASH - Good For My Money (f/Lloyd)
CONFLICT - I Got It
DIZASTA SAVAGE - Miss Impossible
KERI HILSON - Breaking Point
NELLY - Tippin In Da Club
RAY J - One Thing Leads To Another
SAM ADAMS - Still I Rise
SCOOTER BOY/BOSSMAN/D LUV - Fallback
THUGGED OUT - Fair Exchange


Hot AC (Adult Contemporary)
SANTANA - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
BON JOVI - What Do You Got

Hot AC (Adult Contemporary)
SCISSOR SISTERS - Whole New Way
ALPHA REV - New Morning


Alternative

MIDDLE CLASS RUT - New Low
RA RA RIOT - Boy
BEAUTIFUL BODIES - You're A Risk
CIRCA SURVIVE - I Felt Free
DOWNTOWN FICTION - I Just Wanna Run
HEY ROSETTA! - I've Been Asleep For A Long, Long Time
MATT AND KIM - Cameras
NEON TREES - 1983
NOFX - Concerns Of A GOP Neo-phyte
STORY OF THE YEAR - The Dream Is Over
STREET SWEEPER SOCIAL CLUB - Ghetto Blaster
TEGAN & SARA - Northshore

Active/Mainstream Rock
IT'S ALIVE - Liar
16 SECOND STARE - Hellraiser
TADDY PORTER - Big Enough
ATREYU - Gallows
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH - Far From Home
IN THIS MOMENT - The Promise
JACKYL - Just Like A Negro
BLACK CROWES - Jealous Again (Acoustic '10)
c/o www.AllAccess.com