89.5 FM SUBIC BAY RADIO: New Music as of 17 March 2010

New Music as of 17 March 2010


Mainstream Top 40
RICHARD VISSION/STATIC REVENGE - I Like That (f/Luciana)
BOYS LIKE GIRLS - Heart Heart Heartbreak
CASCADA - Pyromania
STEVE AOKI - I'm In The House



Rhythmic

T.I. - I'm Back
YOUNG JEEZY - Lose My Mind (f/Plies)
BABY DOLLZ - My Type
DETROIT - Beat It
ESTELLE - Freak (f/ Kardinal Offishall)
KOURTNEY HEART - My Boy
LMFAO - Yes
PAPA REU - Put It In Da Air (f/Rick Ross)
R.O.D. - Can't Stand You
ROSCOE DASH - Show Out
YOUNG MONEY - Roger That
Hot AC (Adult Contemporary)
BRET MICHAELS - Nothing To Lose (f/Miley Cyrus)
DEAD BY SUNRISE - Too Late
RELIENT K - I Don't Need A Soul
ALEX BAND - Tonight
STEPHEN KELLOGG & THE SIXERS - Shady Esperanto And The Young Hearts

Alternative
DEFTONES - Diamond Eyes
A DAY TO REMEMBER - Have Faith In Me
ALPHA REV - New Morning
BILLY TALENT - Turn Your Back (f/Anti-Flag)
LAURA VEIRS - Wide-Eyed, Legless
NICO VEGA - So So Fresh
TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB - I Can Talk

Active/Mainstream Rock
CLARKS - Inside
CLARKS - True Believer
DROPKICK MURPHYS - I'm Shipping Up To Boston
JACKYL - She's Not A Drug
c/o www.AllAccess.com