89.5 FM SUBIC BAY RADIO: Post-valentine treat from Bay Love Cruise

Post-valentine treat from Bay Love Cruise

It's still the month of February, thank God, and we figured TTRO might as well give its readers a post-valentine treat courtesy of our mid-afternoon program, Bay Love Cruise.

Yes sweetie, we do play them - slow to mid-tempo current, recurrent and even hitbacks - music about that crazy li'l thing called L-O-V-E.

I've come up with two playlists which I earlier featured in my other (personal) site, but for the benefit of our readers, I am now posting these playlists here in TTRO.

I've organized the playlists into (A) songs on being in love, and (B) heartbreak/missing you/longing songs. Most of the tracks in playlist A are now classics (meaning the 80s and a little of the 70s), while in playlist B, I've mixed some of them classics with recurrents (2000 and up).

All these tracks are actually some of my personal favorites (I have to mention Prince's When 2 R N Love from his Black Album which I think wasn't released for airplay during its time. Listen to it and you'll know why).

So here they are. Enjoy!

Playlist A (Ahhh...)

Download this playlist

Playlist B (Ouch..!)

Download this playlist