89.5 FM SUBIC BAY RADIO: Links to BayFM-related posts

Links to BayFM-related posts

Ok I admit now, this really isn't my only blogsite. I do have this so-called unofficial blog which lately, I have been updating with posts discussing about stuff at the radio station. It's not that I don't want to write personal rants here, but I've been using that other blog as an alternative to let out some of my angst and, mostly, frustrations at work.

So, here I am wanting to share with TTRO readers these posts I did on my other site. They are pretty interesting read, revealing this other picture behind the facade.

It's a community radio station for crying out loud!
Footnotes on the Subic Bay Hour (tagalog post)
Sights & Sounds: Sinulog 2009 (yea, it's about my vacation but still thinking about BayFM)

I'm guessing this is another rant. But hey, this is my blog, right? (putting that BayFM rant tag down there).